Bridge to your future
We work hard at The Bridge School, Sedgemoor to support, enable and empower our children and young people to move onto their next destination with increased confidence, with a feeling of belonging, self-worth and to have built resilience, coping skills and strategies to manage difficult situations.
Through our work we aim to:
- Provide a relevant and engaging curriculum, which seeks to meet all students' academic, social and emotional needs.
- Work in positive collaboration and partnership with all stakeholders for the best outcomes for our young people.
- Develop a highly skilled and effective staff team, who provide the best opportunities for all young people.
- Provide a safe, supportive and appropriate learning environment, in order for students to reach their full potential.
- Prepare and scaffold our students with the skills, knowledge and resilience for their future destinations.